The ideal candidate would be a Python developer looking to use the software engineering best practices in their work flow: requirements capture, development, unit and integration testing, code analysis and linting, CI/CD.
- Development and maintenance of user-facing and internal Python utilities.
- Development and maintenance of web services written in Python.
- Development of automated test frameworks (for desktop and embedded software).
- Interacting with the community on Github and Espressif forums.
- Participating in the feature development process at all the stages.
- Improving company standards with regards to code quality, introducing the best practices to other developers.
- Writing internal and public facing documentation for the tools being developed.
- Developing tests and writing CI scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of software development experience.
- Good working knowledge of Python programming language.
- Good working knowledge of at least one Python testing framework.
- Familiar with Linux / Unix environment and shell scripting.
- Good communication skills and ability to identify, report and then fix issues accordingly.
Would be considered a strong plus:
- Experience with at least one CI/CD system
- Familiarity with C language
- Experience with Docker
- Familiar with TCP/IP and UDP protocols
- Familiarity with Python web frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with ESP products
- Ability to work on and collaborate with diverse teams in multiple geographical locations
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative mindset with strong mentoring skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
Espressif prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňJunior Medior Senior
VzděláníSŠ VŠ VŠ student
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What We Offer:
1. Competitive salary and performance bonus up to 40% of annual paycheck
2. International business trips and trainings
3. Full assistance with relocation affairs, work visa sponsorship
4. Company events, technical conference and exhibition participation
5.Lunch voucher ( 120 CZK / day, fully paid by the company) and FlexiPass vouchers for major holidays
6.5 weeks of paid leaves
7.Standard medical care and social security plan
8.Flexible work hours and possibility of remote work (home office)
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěBrno, Czech Republic / Remote