The project is for an international client - a infrastructure company, which is one of the world's leading integrated companies.
A company is looking for a System Architect to join their team:
- The Workplace Service Client Hub's Service Mobility oversees the comprehensive delivery of services on the company's mobile and Mac devices globally.
- Responsibilities span architecture, technical and content-related assessment of requirements, engineering, deployment, and final tests for device rollout.
- The ideal candidate must possess top-notch software and system architectural skills to lead this transformative process.
- VMware Workspace One serves as the platform for service execution in this domain, with a future focus on transitioning the service to Microsoft Intune.
As a System Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Creating architectural concepts and structures, taking into account holistic business requirements and conducting feasibility studies.
- Playing a crucial role in architectural planning and decision-making to ensure that the Mobility Service solution aligns with company’s strategy and infrastructure.
- Optimizing and harmonizing the architecture and design of solutions.
- Collaborating on architectural vision and creating necessary enablers in consultation with Scrum teams and Client Hub architecture.
- Identifying technological innovations in the field of mobility services.
- Taking responsibility for implementing architectural concepts.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
To be eligible for the job, you need to have a university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another STEM field. The degree should have provided you with a strong foundation in analytical thinking, problem-solving, and technological skills.
You should also speak English fluently, German is an advantage.
And what about tech stack?
- Expertise in deploying mobile, strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Advanced in deploying mobile Services (mainly VMware WS One & Microsoft Intune).
- Cloud Services; AWS, Azure, Google, OTC..
- Experience in Microsoft Services (Entra ID, Conditional Access, Azure, Intune).
- Deep knowledge in Frontend and Backend technologies incl. virtualization in workplace area.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Work-Life Balance: The company emphasizes a balance between work and personal life, offering an extensive work-life balance portfolio to promote physical and mental well-being
- Health and Well-being: They care about the physical and mental well-being of their employees, offering health initiatives and a Work-Life Coaching program for employees and their family members
- Career: The company provides opportunities for career and personal development, aiming to enable employees to shape their career and life according to their needs
- Financial Benefits: They offer financial and retirement benefits, including insurance, discounts
- Family / Parenting Support: The company provides support for family and parenting, which is reflected in its benefits package
Informace o pozici
|70 000 - 90 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Velká firma nebo korporace
|Slovakia - full-remote (BA/Košice)