Senior Software Engineer in Test - Performance & Automation
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the role
Our Validation is seeking for an experienced automation engineer with a passion for code and quality. People who start by understanding the product’s guts and then find ways to beat it.
We're looking for a new team member for Performance, Scalability, Reliability team, who is versatile and knows exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product (that is capable of handling billions of events daily from the tens of millions of endpoints we protect among enterprise & public sector clients across the globe, incl. 3 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global2000).
- Design and implement performance & automation tests for SentinelOne product across all kinds of OS
- Triage and automate the triaging of test execution results
- Ensure coverage on critical features and close any test gaps that have been identified
- Work closely with the global team to ensure communication of automation & test execution
- Analyzing performance test results and performance impact
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Previous development experience in Java or similar language
- Senior experience in perfomance testing and automation
- Ability to reproduce issues and work closely with development to resolve
- Debugging experience and ability to investigate and triage difficult problems
- Experience in SW validation methodologies and concepts, testing and integration
- Strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- Experience with building and maintaining Jenkins
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Mzda80 000 - 130 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Mzda Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
It’s great if you'd have
- Experience with scripting on Windows, Linux or Mac (bash, powershell,..)
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays and Wellness days off (e.g. 6 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.