That’s why we need you, to help us bring our practices, culture and tasks to the next level, by guiding others via leadership or well-designed processes. You should have an engineering background and understanding of many areas in our stacks which consists of PHP8, Vue.js, iOS - swift, Android - Kotlin, infrastructure on Google Cloud and so on - see full stack on Stackshare. We want to develop in a cloud-native way, you should not focus on building operations. From soft skills point you will be responsible for the happiness of our developers, where you can use all well-known frameworks like 1on1, retrospectives, team buildings, leadership, courses and so on or bring your inputs, we’re happy to listen and support you if it will lead to a more efficient and healthy engineering organization.
Our 3 core engineering principles are:
- Fail fast
- No question is stupid.
- Sharing is caring
- Team performance - delivery is on time with an acceptable quality
- Working closely with developers, UX designers, infrastructure, solution architect and product managers
- Support day to day OPS to ensure high availability
- Participates in designing new key components
- Identifying areas for modification in the existing codebase and removing technical debts
- Mentor your team members in a positive/productive way
- Sometimes you will need to jump on a call with customer or other stakeholders to present the team work or run debug sessions (ie. integration API’s etc.)
- Help to develop design and have practice good coding practices
- Participate in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Enhance team performance
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in managerial roles
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Agile processes and scaling
- Attitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking system
We'd love it if you had:
- Experience with startups
- Security understanding
- Cloud-native understanding
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Flexible working hours and home office (Up to you if you come to the HQ offices once a month to meet the team or go there on daily basis)
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you!
- 25 days of paid leave
- 4 paid sick days per year
- Credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- HQ in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- Fresh fruits, snacks in the office, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program!
How to apply:
Please send us your CV or filled LinkedIN profile with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.
About the company
Spaceflow creates digital experiences to enable better life in buildings. Integrating data, technology and people, the company helps landlords and building operators go through digital transformation to finally connect buildings with their occupiers.
Spaceflow provides an all-in-one solution with four main parts:
- Operating system to configure core modules and integrate building hardware
- Admin dashboard to analyze data
- Tenant experience mobile app for occupants to enjoy the convenience and better life in buildings
- Community management to guide clients through the transformation and engage the community.
Spaceflow is present in 18 markets, including the UK, the US, and DACH, Benelux and Scandinavian regions.
We'll be looking forward to meeting you!
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Spaceflow connects local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings which improves integration, collaboration and simplifies daily life. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness providers, use an access system or book meeting rooms, and get news about the