Your area of work:
Within the CTO area (Chief Technology Officer) we are responsible for ensuring an effective alignment between business and strategy, enabling Deutsche Börse to execute new technology opportunities. In doing so, we take care of software development and IT operation services for data products, provide infrastructure to drive the development of automation and robotics solutions and set up all necessary cloud infrastructure requirements to enable the usage of state-of-the-art technologies in a secure and regulatory compliant way. You will join a high-performance team dealing with cutting-edge technologies in an international environment.
We are driven by User Experience, Performance, and high degree of Compliance. Our mission is to make IT Run!
For our freshly seeded and already growing SRE team, we are looking for a person with diverse range of skills who brings fresh ideas, indicates informed viewpoint, and enjoys developing solutions with positive attitude. In this role you will have the opportunity to help to shape our production and pre-production IT operations. Through your collaboration with our development teams you’ll be in touch with various aspects from architectural design to deployment in production.
- Work in a team of SRE engineers distributed over multiple locations;
- Design and implement automated infrastructure and application deployments;
- Monitor applications from an availability, security, and performance aspect;
- Architect and evolve the CI/CD pipelines by working closely with development team;
- Supporting your colleagues by taking part in on-call rotation;
- Manage CI/CD pipelines and various applications to constantly deliver updates.
- University degree in Information Technology or comparable professional experience, preferably two years or more;
- Experience in cloud platforms and cloud native services, with exposure to Azure, GCP and AWS;
- Good knowledge of various DevOps tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Github); Habitat is a plus
- Knowledge in agile working practices, Infrastructure-as-Code and scripting languages;
- Extremely curious about modern technology, cloud and operations;
- Independent work method, high commitment to quality, and high self-responsibility & ownership;
- Nice to have: Experience with Azure DataBricks, Azure Data Lake, Cosmos DB, SQL Databases, Key Vault and some knowledge on GoLang and REACT.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
When you think of Deutsche Börse Group, you may also think of the financial centre Frankfurt. And you are right – this is where the company is headquartered. But its reach goes far beyond that. Whether in Luxembourg, Prague, London, Zug, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cork and Sydney or at one of other locations we offer you various opportunities to gain new insights & responsibilities
As an international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group ensures capital markets that are transparent, reliable and stable. With its wide range of products, services and technologies, the Group organizes safe and efficient markets for sustainable economies.