As Security Specialist – Security Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Serve as a Security Expert
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Draft policies and guidelines
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Czech Republic and around the world.
- CompTIA, CEH, or equivalent certification
- Policies ( NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE ATTACK)
- SIEM technologies (Splunk)
- Data flow
- Log source management
- Splunk scripting (Python)
- Packet analysis (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Microsoft Cloud Security
- Networking protocols and services (FTP,HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of SME experience
- Proven experience with IT Security audits
- One or more of the following certifications: (Splunk, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC)
- English Certification (≥ B2)
- Personal Security Clearance
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Excellent Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěPrague, Czech Republic
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations.
Serco Czech Republic recently opened an office in Prague, where the company already provides Operations and Evolution of Data Access and User Support Services to the European Space Agency as part of a Serco-led consortium. Furthermore, it provides support services to the newly set up European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA).