As a PM you will work in vital environment of software development company. The project isn´t huge in size right now but it is complex and it can vary depending to technologies and scope of work. You will have the opportunity to work on global team to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities. You will have our full support a-site of budget, your team will consist around 5 people and you will be in charge of planning and project development. You will coach team members and help with decision-making process. We expect you to cover responsibilities of work scheduling and deadlines. You should demonstrate a good understanding of IT projects and technic documentation.
- Solid project management skills.
- We need you to be experienced in technical projects (ideally IT industry). Specific technology is not so important, but a good breadth of knowledge and passion for technology is essential.
- Excellent communication and dynamic team skills.
- We need those prepared to be flexible with a dose of adaptability and responsiveness. We need you to be motivated for project and push it across the line.
- We need people who can make things happen. You will need to re-plan, come up with fresh ideas, start again and stay positive under the pressure. Dose of patience and endurance will help as well.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – čtení dokumentace Rusky – plynule
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Quite a big amount of work and responsibility and appropriate wage.
- Possibility to lead and develop long term project from the idea to the successful filling.
- Professional growth based on performance.
- Relaxation zone with table football and refreshment in the office.
- Other benefits in a progress.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague 2