Your area of work:
Did you know that there is more electricity produced from solar and wind than coal in the European Union?
Join Deutsche Boerse’s Energy team and help us build highly available power trading platforms used by major European energy exchanges. Our product has the highest market share in Intraday power trading in Europe. Our teams are located in Prague and are competent, collaborative, small and long-living.
- Designing and developing highly-performant power trading platforms using Kotlin, Java, Kotlin Flow, Disruptor, Kafka, Gradle, JUnit5, Spring, PostgreSQL, IntelliJ IDEA, Docker, Git, etc.
- Maintaining highly available (24/7) power trading platforms.
- On-boarding new technologies and pushing significant changes and initiatives within your product.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to refine, analyze, and validate requirements. Identify solutions and develop them from their initial design stage all the way through to production.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- 3+ years experience in Java development
- Experience with Kotlin or a desire to learn it
- You enjoy working in an international environment
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
When you think of Deutsche Börse Group, you may also think of the financial centre Frankfurt. And you are right – this is where the company is headquartered. But its reach goes far beyond that. Whether in Luxembourg, Prague, London, Zug, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cork and Sydney or at one of other locations we offer you various opportunities to gain new insights & responsibilities
As an international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group ensures capital markets that are transparent, reliable and stable. With its wide range of products, services and technologies, the Group organizes safe and efficient markets for sustainable economies.