We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
If you’re passionate about enabling success with data and creating business-driving insights, you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its proactive telemetry collection.
You should incline towards great successful business outcomes driven by data enablement and create win/win environments for all parties you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love to have you on our team!
- Understand business logic from the intelligence team and turn it into easily accessible and beautiful API endpoints.
- Create data pipelines and ETLs that support intelligence needs from raw external sources into structured and queryable tables and/or documents.
- You don’t have to build beautiful websites but we will need you to create basic UIs for our analysts.
- Sometimes we only have general ideas for what we are looking for. We will need you to take those ideas and form them into clear and concise tasks and specs that match the data architecture.
- Work closely and keep business relationships with other data people across the organization such big data engineers, ML engineers, data analysts, devops and cloudops in all parts of the world.
- Strong team player yet still a self-starter.
- Adept with SQL, Python and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably Postgres, Presto, PyHive and/or Cassandra.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience in DevOps operations CI/CD.
- Experience with S3, GCP and other cloud storage technologies.
- Experience designing algorithms and enabling data for enterprises at scale.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Experience with the ELK stack.
- Some knowledge in the cybersecurity space.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.