Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer will be part of the development team in creating an industry-breaking SaaS product offering that will deliver significant financial and ESG value to the gold mining industry. This role will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. This role will be working in a fast-paced environment, solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design the overall technological architecture of the product using Python and React.
- Mentor and coach the technical team, specifically with code reviews and pair programming
- Engage in coding to help the team develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Work with the Product Owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack
- Constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Provide the team with a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Share responsibility with the Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
PoziceFull stack developer
Základní dovednostiWorking on projects that span multiple organizations and business units Agile Development (XP/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) Architecture decisions Software development experience
VýhodouCode refactoring/ design patterns/ design-driven development/ continuous deployment highly scalable applications application security Agile Development
SoftskillsStrong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions Problem-solving skills Team collaboration Passionate about technology Experience in mining/ manufacturing/ or energy industries Self-starter
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Why you should join Draslovka
We utilize our extensive R&D expertise and success to make the future of the metal mining industry and agriculture industry truly environmentally sustainable with our smart chemistry. Read more about our recent achievements in this field here!
- We will support your desire to learn and develop through individual certifications or training of your choice.
- We will support your fresh ideas and tech innovations. Your thoughts will be respected and considered.
- You will have the ability to work both on-site as well as remotely.
- Your responsibility will be compensated with our flexibility. We respect and value work-life balance.
- You will have 5 weeks of holidays, a couple of sick days, and the ability to choose from a wide range of benefits including an annual personal travel allowance, etc.
- Collaboration with diverse international teams with offices in Prague, USA, Mexico, or Australia.
- You will get to know how the global transition to a sustainable future works on a molecular level!
Informace o pozici
|150 000 - 170 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Prague (Remote / Office)
|Termín pro odpověď do