Product Marketing Manager (Cloud Security, Data Protection)
This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches and play a key role in bringing our marketing, sales and engineering teams together to create one unified voice to our customers and the market.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on Runecast Analyzer capabilities and understand the pain points that those solve for IT environments.
- Provide market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Provide guidance to customer-facing teams to ensure that the value of Runecast Analyzer for mission-critical IT stability and security gets conveyed in the most effective ways.
- Provide feedback to the team on market trends and share ideas for the Runecast Analyzer roadmap, working as a ‘bridge’ between R&D and Marketing/Sales teams.
- Work closely with other teams to create and broadcast attention-grabbing technical content such as webinars, blog articles, infographics, presentation slides, white papers, ebooks, videos, and more.
Skills & Knowledge
- 4-5 years of experience in product / technical marketing, technical presales, and/or similar roles (but we are not hung up on numbers here, show us what you can do!).
- Strong knowledge of the core technologies covered by Runecast Analyzer (currently AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and the VMware product suite), their pain points, and other competitive solutions available for each.
- Strong knowledge of CNAPP, Cloud Security, Data Protection or general cloud security best practices and experience in working / launching products in this space.
- Solid understanding of product life cycles and buyer journeys for both, on-prem and SaaS products would be an advantage.
- Ability to envision big-picture industry trends/transitions and understand what that means for business strategy and acumen (for both Runecast and our customers).
- Proficient English-language communication skills, with proven expertise in the area of technical communications.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home - We have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. People also working remotely from all over the world.
- Friendly people and great co-founders - People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- We are a truly international team - Our HQ is in London, but our Operations HQ is Brno - and many of us are working remotely around the world.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a start-up - We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours - We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Paid therapy sessions - Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute financially to the sessions.
- Monthly Contributions towards health benefits - Health is important and Runecast provides all employees with a monthly allowance to spend on health benefits.
- Further education and certifications - We'll cover the cost so we can help you enhance your career and skills.
Are you interested in Runecast? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?Our founders are approachable as they work among the other staff. They welcome new ideas from everyone on the team. All our teams are fully functional remotely, or you can meet with some colleagues in Brno offices, or local co-working spaces.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěBrno, remote across EMEA
Runecast is a patented AI-driven platform – built by Admins, for Admins.
Runecast is a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals who represent over 20 countries. Most of us are working from home or our Brno R&D HQ in the Czech Republic and our skills have convinced companies like Avast, DocuSign, the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers.