We are looking for a magnificent Data Scientist to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigate various data, technologies, methodologies and determine where they are applicable in solving current business problems.
- Sift through large amounts of data to find unique patterns.
- Build intelligent software using machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Come up with ideas of new features or even products that will bring value to customers.
- Bonus: [Potential] thought leader — tweeting, blogging, attending developer community events and conferences, sharing thoughts about Data science, tools, etc.
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Machine learning
- Data mining, data modeling
- Programming languages such as Python or R
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
The candidate should possess:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and solving complex development challenges
- Creativity to invent, propose and defend new approach/arrangements/methods
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in stock options plan
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Coffee, as much as you need
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?You will meet smart people working on very new and unique conceptional subjects that has been appreciated by many global companies who became our clients.
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Typ práce nebo projektuInovační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
ZadavatelRunecast Solutions Ltd.
Runecast Solutions brings a unique knowledge base correlation system to reduce downtimes of virtualized data centers.
We're a UK software development company with operational teams base in Brno and worldwide ambitions. Our sales cover 5 continents.