Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist will be part of the development team in creating an industry-breaking SaaS product offering that will deliver significant financial and ESG value to the gold mining industry. This role is responsible for managing the data science team, planning projects, and building analytics models, leveraging large volumes of data.
Also responsible for leading the development of analytics-focused products and utilizing cutting-edge machine learning, natural language processing, and mathematical techniques to develop powerful analyses.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct a team of Data Scientists to design, develop, and implement end-to-end machine learning production pipelines (data exploration, sampling, training data generation, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation)
- Ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure, and can serve multiple users within the company
- Enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies
- Collect, parse, manage, analyze and visualize large sets of data using multiple platforms
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high-performing software
- Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics
- Implement security and recovery tools and techniques as required
- Work with Data Scientists and developers to make sure that all data solutions are consistent
- Ensure all automated processes preserve data integrity by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to develop standards and processes for integration projects and initiatives
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
PoziceSpecialista Data (BI, DWH, BigData)
Základní dovednostiLeading a team of Data Scientists 5 Years experience in data science Master’s or PhD Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Data science (machine learning/ predictive maintenance)
VýhodouBig data batch and streaming tools Collaboration / transparency and trust High-performance algorithms and R statistical software Expert knowledge of data modeling
SoftskillsExperimental mindset to drive innovation Problem solving Critical thinking Communication skills Object oriented design/ coding and testing patterns Agile or other rapid development methods Architect highly scalable distributed systems using different open-source tools
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Why you should join Draslovka
We utilize our extensive R&D expertise and success to make the future of the metal mining industry and agriculture industry truly environmentally sustainable with our smart chemistry. Read more about our recent achievements in this field here!
- We will support your desire to learn and develop through individual certifications or training of your choice.
- We will support your fresh ideas and tech innovations. Your thoughts will be respected and considered.
- You will have the ability to work both on-site as well as remotely.
- Your responsibility will be compensated with our flexibility. We respect and value work-life balance.
- You will have 5 weeks of holidays, sick days, and the ability to choose from a wide range of benefits including an annual personal travel allowance, etc.
- Collaboration with diverse international teams with offices in Prague, USA, Mexico, or Australia.
- You will get to know how the global transition to a sustainable future works on a molecular level!
Informace o pozici
|160 000 - 180 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Prague (Remote / Office)
|Termín pro odpověď do