Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
In Risk (a semi-independent Product of Deutsche Börse) we focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. We are at the heart of the Deutsche Börse Group’s market infrastructure offering and of utter importance for the stability of the global financial market. We are looking for an engineer to join our Cloud Infrastructure & Automation team.
We are looking for experienced DevOps engineer or a seasoned developer/system administrator who is willing to grow and shift their focus towards cloud and automation. We use Ansible and Terraform for IaC; Kustomize for templating for two platforms RedHat OpenShift and vanilla Kubernetes, and two environments (AWS and on-prem). Our deployment strictly follows GitOps approach, based on pull request from GitHub Enterprise the code gets pushed using our own GitHub application, Atlantis, and ArgoCD.
- Design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for all applications within Risk department, including application observability.
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes and culture.
- Comfortable working in Linux environments.
- Ability to script (Bash, Python, …) in Linux environments.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and DevOps concepts and modern monitoring and logging stack (ELK, Prometheus, etc).
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written English.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with configuration management and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, ArgoCD, Atlantis, Artifactory etc.).
- Experience with container orchestration, either upstream Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably AWS.
- Knowledge of GitHub (Enterprise) and GitHub Actions is highly desirable.
Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humor, good communication and collaboration skills, motivated and flexible.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňJunior Medior Senior
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek Částečný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
When you think of Deutsche Börse Group, you may also think of the financial centre Frankfurt. And you are right – this is where the company is headquartered. But its reach goes far beyond that. Whether in Luxembourg, Prague, London, Zug, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cork and Sydney or at one of other locations we offer you various opportunities to gain new insights & responsibilities
As an international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group ensures capital markets that are transparent, reliable and stable. With its wide range of products, services and technologies, the Group organizes safe and efficient markets for sustainable economies.