We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals and we represent over 20 countries by home base, nationality or other origins. Most of us are working from home or our Brno HQ in the Czech Republic and Our skills have convinced companies like Avast, DocuSign, Fujisoft, Erste Bank and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers.
As an outstanding Frontend Developer, you will be a part of a growing startup developing smart IT solutions. You will join our team in Brno and cooperate with your colleagues on enhancing our product. You will have a direct impact on the architecture of our frontend and you will shape the future of our product by implementing useful and beautiful designs.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop new functionality for the Runecast Analyzer frontend using Vue.js and TailwindCSS
- Implement interactive charts, dashboards and data tables
- Optimize frontend to get the best performance out of it
- Collaborate with designers on our design system
- Work on end-to-end features with the whole scrum team
Your skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years of experience at a similar position
- Thorough understanding and experience with Vue.js
- Preferably very interested in cloud, K8S and VMware technologies
- Having profound knowledge about project configuration and modern tooling (Webpack, Babel, linting)
- The ability to communicate daily in English by both written and spoken word
We encourage you to apply
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- A nice office in the Brno city center at Milady Horákové with international restaurants within a few minutes' walk. Do you fancy Indian or Thai cuisine one day and traditional Czech the next? No problem!
- Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a startup. This means, for example, that our founders sit in the offices among us and work with us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Work-life balance is important to us.
- The possibility to work from home. Work from the office or home, you decide. If you are not ready/willing to relocate to Brno, you can join our team remotely as well.
- Coffee, cookies, and healthy snacks. We eat around 80kg of apples every year. Fancy a bite?
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěBrno, Czech Republic
We are a company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders. We work in self organised, agile teams where everyone can share ideas and influence how things get done
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals and we represent over 20 countries by home base, nationality or other origins. Most of us are working from home or our Brno HQ in the Czech Republic and Our skills have convinced companies like Avast, DocuSign, Fujisoft, Erste Bank and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers