London calling for a wysiwyg editor builder
We are a British startup that deals with the online negotiation and automation of legal documents. Our focus is on making processes as efficient as possible, and we need people with this mindset in our team. Now, we are looking for a developer to join our team building an online wysiwyg editor. It might look weird to advertise this job in back-end development but let's be more trendy and modern and call it "thinking out of the box".
The reason is actually very simple:
Now, when we got this clear, whom do we need?
- skilled with putting together a proper editor architecture,
- who is up for the challenge of helping us build the next-generation HTML editor for the browser.
What do we have to offer?
- A great team with an experienced polyglot editor lead developer,
- a proper chunk of responsibility but also freedom,
- nice offices in Prague 6 (no open-space aquariums),
- financial bonuses based on your performance,
- starting salary between CZK 70k and 110k based on your skill level.
What should you do to apply?
Our own editor was originally based on quill.js library and quill.js project is a good example of what kind of work we expect from you down the line as you get familiar with the project. If you consider our position, please, check quill.js first before applying.
Then send us your CV, and we will get back to you with a suggestion for an online interview.
Looking forward to your answers!
Informace o pozici
|70 000 - 110 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Plný úvazek Částečný úvazek
|Praha 6 u metra Petřiny, hybrid