We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the Team
We are looking to expand our Cloud Fabric team which is the core of our Kubernetes infrastructure, keeping up our internal multi-cloud offerings in good shape.
We design, provision, operate and automate dozens of Kubernetes clusters across multiple providers and all the basic subsystems to provide a cohesive experience.
What you will be doing
- Working on systems that allow our engineers to deliver features for SentinelOne safely, quickly, and reliably
- Support Engineering teams and help them to adopt and utilize DevOps practices.
- Owning key metrics around performance, throughput, and failure rates
- Building and maintaining CI/CD and DevOps infrastructure.
- Improving SDLC and development efficiency
We are looking for someone who can
- Spot areas of improvement to make us more reliable and efficient
- Help drive lowering costs
- Plan new features to improve the offerings of our infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Improve our automation and standardization across cloud providers
- Keep our visibility by constantly improving our monitoring
What you should have
- 3+ years experience in running operations at large scale on AWS and/or GCP... Others desired.
- 2+ years production experience with Kubernetes, experience with managed solutions desired (GKE/EKS/Etc)
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and APIs
- Experience with Golang or another programming language like Python, Java, Ruby and willing to learn.
- Experience building and maintaining infrastructure as code with Terraform and/or Pulumi.
- Experience building monitoring and alerting using Prometheus is desired
- Knowledge of typical Kubernetes systems like cert-manager, sealed secrets, ingress controllers, etc is a plus
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- You have strong engineering skills, and love solving complex problems - if required you can research, troubleshoot, and diagnose problems
- Background and experience in Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, or Azure are desirable
- Good to have skills: Artifact repository management, Infrastructure as Code tools
- Passion for building DevOps tools that accelerate processes and improve engineering effectiveness
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours & Full remote within CZ+SK/Office in Prague-Karlin or Brno/Membership in Co-working spaces - all options are possible
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave Program
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month)
- Private medical care membership
- Volunteering paid day off/Company days off/Wellness days
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.