Your area of work
In your new position you will be assisting B2B clients (large financial institutions operating on the international markets) in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Clearstream Banking connectivity products.
The type of tasks is highly diversified, the focus will be on supporting internal & customers testing and processing SWIFT messages in both testing and production.
- Programme Management and Testing Coordination for Business Acceptance Testing for CBL and CBF Releases and Clearstream Projects Client Readiness, in line with Clearstream’s Project Test Management Strategies.
- Support business acceptance testing of SWIFT messages and Xact (online access for Clearstream business flows).
- Support impact Analysis and co-ordination of test activities Internal (API, XACT, SWIFT) and Cross Projects coming from other Products for both CBL and CBF.
- Support test automation activities for financial business flows
- Analyze business flows related to the usage of Clearstream connectivity products by clients
- Budget and Capacity management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management, Testing Management and/or Quality Assurance Experience.
- Knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022/20022 messages for settlement messages
- API Knowledge will be an advantaged.
- Testing Automation Experience will be an advantaged.
- Excellent customer-oriented communication as well as strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work as part of the team
- Automation, transformation, and project management experience are a strong advantage
- Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and tasks prioritization.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. #WeAreDeutscheBoerseGroup
We are #OneGlobalTeam with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations. We are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations. We embrace #diversity #growth and #development.