Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, that helps the world’s leading enterprises deliver their most impactful software by bringing together AI, cloud-native technologies, and a unique approach to software delivery.
Grape Up enables enterprises from the most competitive industries such as automotive, insurance, finance, and telecommunication to reduce time-to-market for new products and services, build AI-powered, cloud-native applications and transform legacy software into modern apps.
Join our R&D center in Prague and have a real impact on the way every project is developed and delivered. Together with engineers from our other locations, you will cooperate directly with customers from the USA and Western Europe. Your advice will directly affect customers’ decisions regarding technologies and solutions. We are looking for a flexible person who reacts and adapts quickly to changes. We appreciate lifelong learners and explorers eager to innovate.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of PaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Cloud Foundry)
- Create world class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Leverage of DBs (NoSQL, SQL), storage, APIs into cloud applications and integrate with external services
- Work in Agile methodologies (XP/pair programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Research, recommend, and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development challenges
- Make technical and design decisions for microservices projects
- Ensure designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability requirements
- At least 3 years of professional experience in:
- Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers
- Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers)
- code review tools, SCA tools
- writing unit and integration tests (TDD, Spock, JUnit)
- Knowledge in web applications design principles and microservice-based architectures
- Very good command of English for daily communication with the client’s team
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Familiarity with:
- solutions such as Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes
- virtualized infrastructure and IaaS solutions such as AWS, OpenStack or VMware vSphere, Docker (or other containers)
- GraphQL, MongoDB, Redis, design patterns and performance tests
- Experience in JMS queues and Kafka messaging systems
- Experience or willingness to learn React and other frontend technologies
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Plat80 000 - 120 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Benefits of joining Grape Up
- Multisport card
- 25 days of annual leave
- 1000 EUR for the successful recommendation of a friend to work
- Truly open and friendly environment with the feedback culture
- Individual growth & development plan
- Weekly Lunch & Learn meetings where we share our knowledge
- Rewards for the success of the month and year
- Access to psychological consultations via Wellbee platform
- Integration activities & trips
- Language lessons (English, German and Polish) & other learning opportunities
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague, Ostrava, Pilsen, Brno
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
Founded 10+ years ago, Grape Up has built its technological expertise in the early days of cloud computing, initially helping startups develop and deliver their products to the market.