Your area of work:
We are looking for a dedicated software developer to join our C7 Security Clearing Service (C7 SCS) project. The C7 SCS simplifies complex trading strategies and offers trading participants several advantages: each transaction remains anonymous, even during settlement. The C7 SCS assumes the risk of a possible counterparty default; buy and sell orders are netted against each other; only the resulting balance needs to be settled. This service has been complemented by transactions in stocks in collective custody and exchange-traded funds. The variety of challenging tasks you will be accomplishing include designing and implementing crucial C7 SCS components, reviewing specifications. Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high availability and reliability will thoroughly challenge your development skills.
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with Spring Boot framework is an advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker is an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment solutions is an advantage
- Critical thinking, focus on functionality, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Passion for new technologies and approaches, doing things the proper way
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
When you think of Deutsche Börse Group, you may also think of the financial centre Frankfurt. And you are right – this is where the company is headquartered. But its reach goes far beyond that. Whether in Luxembourg, Prague, London, Zug, New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cork and Sydney or at one of other locations we offer you various opportunities to gain new insights & responsibilities
As an international exchange organisation and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group ensures capital markets that are transparent, reliable and stable. With its wide range of products, services and technologies, the Group organizes safe and efficient markets for sustainable economies.