Have you ever had to deal with travel insurance while staying in a foreign country? It's quite likely you had to have a lengthy call with your insurer, pay for the medical treatment out of pocket and then claim money back from the insurer once safely back home. What if you communicated with your insurer via mobile application and the insurer promptly sent you money to be used immediately to cover your expenses? How cool would be that?
Has your employer ever sent you on a business trip and asked you to pay for all your expenses with your personal debit card? Only to get reimbursed afterwards? What if your employer actually provided you with a payment card that could be used to pay for all authorised business expenses directly?
There are plenty of other scenarios that could be implemented with our B2B payment solution. Apart from that we provide our clients with back-office applications, mobile app and other products.
Our tech stack
- Latest versions of Angular for frontend apps, and Ionic for hybrid mobile apps.
- Test-driven and behaviour-driven (Gherkin syntax) development patterns.
- Continuous integration and delivery using CircleCI.
- Docker both for development and production (Amazon ECS).
- Our preferred project management method is Kanban (Trello).
- Our preferred communication tool is Slack.
Our interview process
- We review your CV/GitHub/code examples/other resources.
- Introductory video call is scheduled - to get to know each other and have a friendly discussion about your work experience and your technical expertise.
- Pair-programming exercise with one of our devs. We are not advocates of whiteboard exercises, so we will implement something closely resembling our day to day tasks.
- You can hit the ground running and develop maintainable code from day one.
- You have proven experience in building large single-page frontend applications
- Your familiarity with CircleCI or other CI tools enables you to debug and fix pipelines.
- You are able to work in an unstructured start-up environment. You escalate problems whenever you are stuck and also voice your opinions when needed, ultimately enabling us to innovate faster.
- Your proactive and transparent approach will save us from any major hiccups, since you solve problems before they ever reach the client.
What if I don't have all the skills mentioned?
No worries, we will still consider candidates who can tick the majority of boxes.
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
- Work from home
We understand that flexibility is what developers need. We are remote-first company, thus working 100% remotely is completely fine. If you prefer working on-site, you can always join us either in Prague or Brno.
- Flexible hours
You can schedule your hours flexibly during the week, we won't chain you to your desk at specific times. All we ask is that you are available to you colleagues at reasonable hours.
- We are a tech company
This means the quality of our tech products is crucial to our success and thus, by extension, your opinion is truly valued. We understand that doing things the right way pays off in the future. We operate with a horizontal structure; everyone, whether a developer or the CEO, is invited to help mould the product & strategy.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Training budget
Books, subscriptions, courses, conference tickets, you name it.
- We don't discriminate any software
It doesn't matter whether you are a Windows guy, Tux worshiper or Apple die-hard fan. You can choose your own stack.
- International environment
Our HQs are located in the United Kingdom, our clients/prospects are from all over the world (South East Asia, North America, Europe), our team is international too.
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek Částečný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha, Brno
We're a startup founded in 2017 and have developed a suite of working & tested applications focused on authorising payments initiated via payment cards. We are currently expanding and looking for new developers to join our team.