Senior DevOps engineer
Are you a skilled DevOps Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge? Look no further!As a member of our team, you will be part of an international community of technology enthusiasts working on cross-disciplinary projects within our organization. You will work with a large portfolio of tools along the entire product pipeline, from development to deployment at customer sites, improving the speed, stability, and efficiency of the development and integration environment
- You are the central sparring partner in the DevOps environment for the development area.
- You are responsible for the development of best practices for various technologies (CI/CD, monitoring, AWS infrastructure, automate everything) and for training others in these topics.
- You are responsible for the setup and support of monitoring mechanisms to secure the cloud and onprem customer infrastructure and applications.
- You ensure - together with the responsible central departments - the topics of security, data protection, cost and license management, and the operation of the applications.
- You will conduct exploratory technology and tool scouting and ensure the use of up-to-date technologies.
- Your tasks also include support for architecture concepts and feasibility analyses.
- You develop and maintain guidelines together with the team and ensure central governance of the development areas.
What are you bringing to us?
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- You have advanced knowledge with Atlassian Stack products (Bitbucket, Jira, etc.).
- You have hands-on experience with Docker, CI/CD (eg, Jenkins), and infrastructure as code.
- Previous experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Ideally, you have advanced knowledge of monitoring and alerting at the infrastructure and application level.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence as well as goal- and result-oriented and solution-oriented work.
- You enjoy working in a team and coordinating multiple interfaces as well as communicating with others comes easily to you.
- Agile software development with Scrum and Kanban is no foreign word for you.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
In return, we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that will shape the future of our company.
- Opportunities for professional development, including training and certification programs.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- Email vouchers
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment
Informace o pozici
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Velká firma nebo korporace