Fullstack Developer (Java + Angular) with German | 6000 - 8000Kč/MD, Full remote
We create digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. Our annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo.
The main task is to develop new applications and further develop existing applications. This includes not only the programming itself, but also involvement in the entire process from requirements analysis to application production.
The Senior Full-stack Software Developer also takes on specification, analysis and design tasks and ensures quality assurance, including the ability to monitor its components.
- Development of high-quality programs and modules according to the current state of the art as required.
- Design, development and integration of components
- Focus on code quality
- Perform system analysis and design
- Carrying out design and code reviews
- Development and implementation of unit and module tests
- Quality assurance, proactive measures for tracking and analyzing production problems (logging)
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Guidance and support for less experienced software developers (possibly in other teams)
- Structuring and planning of tasks in coordination with the BA and EM
- Participation in the selection of technologies used in software development and feasibility studies
- Proactive communication with the Delivery Manager or PM about possible problems and suggestions for improvement
- Estimation of the effort
- Proactive analysis, evaluation
- English and German language
- Microservices architecture Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Jira/Confluence, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Logstash
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Work partially or completely remote.
- Work from wherever it suits you.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires!
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture, we believe in you! No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|120 000 - 160 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Velká firma nebo korporace
Strategický partner pro Vaše IT
Jsme dlouhodobým stabilním a spolehlivým partnerem pro naše zákazníky. Jsme etičtí hackeři a experti na kybernetickou bezpečnost.