Fullstack developer (Node + React) | 6000 - 7000Kč/MD, Full remote
We are powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. We have offices around the globe, specifically for Czech Republic in Prague, Ostrava and České Budějovice. Sell more. Profitably.
As a company we are growing, and as we scale up, we focus on growing our CPQ platform team as well. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
You will be joining a people-focused company. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for extensions to the CPQ platform, delivering new features and maintaining existing functionality. This position will also be responsible for testing and bug fixes to the platform. You should be able to analyze and deliver solutions efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Design and implementation of new features
• Ability to read and enhance existing code of the platform
- Senior-level TypeScript knowledge
- Senior-level Node.js knowledge
- Senior-level React knowledge
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. Jest)
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure and IIS
- Education in college degree. Computer science, math, or equivalent experience.
- Modern TypeScript runtime knowledge (e.g. Bun)
- Professional certifications in Microsoft
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|120 000 - 140 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Praha - Full remote
Strategický partner pro Vaše IT
Jsme dlouhodobým stabilním a spolehlivým partnerem pro naše zákazníky. Jsme etičtí hackeři a experti na kybernetickou bezpečnost.