Digital Workplace Team Leader (Remote-first)
What you can look forward to
As a Digital Workplace Team Leader, you’ll be in charge of developing and maintaining product and technical expertise as well as a professional discipline, performing the leadership and administrative functions of a technical organization, establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with business partners and championing product values and information products within public communities or groups.
Who we are looking for
We often build tailored, innovative solutions within complex and ambiguous environments. Therefore, having an inquisitive mind and the eagerness to explore is vital. On top of that, consulting with clients, which depends on asking the right questions and crafting solutions as a team, requires strong collaboration and communication skills. On your journey you will touch a lot of fields:
- Digital Workplace / consulting / troubleshooting / support in the course of implementation
- Leading technical projects and group of engineering professionals
- Assigning project tasks to team members and supervision over the project roadmap
- Supporting our customers to solve technical issues or possible misunderstandings
- Delivering company products through training
- G Suite (implementation experience)
- Identity and Access Management (Microsoft Active Directory, Google Directory or any similar)
- Mobile Device Management (Chrome OS, Android, iOS)
- Chrome OS
- Virtual Desktop environments
- Customer's data migration
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- Low Code platforms (Google AppSheet of AppMaker or any alternative)
- Google AppScript
- Understanding of distributed systems, including containerised microservices and highly scalable web applications
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
Our biggest benefits are our people and our remote first culture. The remote first environment allows you to work from wherever you choose in an environment and location that is best suited to each individual. This enables a diverse work environment where people are respected for who they are and a culture based on teamwork, flexibility, innovation and service that exceeds expectations. You can also count on:
Remote first environment · Flexi hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Dog-friendly office in the city centre · Fruit at the workplace & unlimited coffee · Breakfast once a month · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · Gallup strengths · Paid training and certifications · Conferences · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?We are “lazy” enough to automate our processes, or rather, our recurring activities. Revolgy encourages workhacking, doing things in an innovative way, making work simpler and faster. We enjoy collaborating with companies that deal with large implementation projects. These usually require a complete change of approach. And that's what Revolgy focuses on.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěRemote and/or Prague (Czech Republic)
ZadavatelRevolgy Business Solutions s.r.o.
We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work.
We are a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Here to help you grow your business in the cloud.