Your area of work:
We are looking for dedicated developers to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance and maintain the functionality and technology of our systems. You will be involved in the design of new requirements. You will be involved in the analysis of production incidents and advise on mitigating/remediation solutions. The applications currently run on premise, with cloud architecture.
The application that you will be hired for is a client self-service platform designed to stream-line how onboarding banking clients are registered to Eurex Clearing AG and allow for flexible/agile changes to their membership. The application provides the challenge of understand cross department process flows and inter application connectivity with multiple interfaces. Additionally, the application is going through a large change initiative to expand it’s scope of clients and setup data which will provide interesting project work.
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
- Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
- Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
- Discuss and align with business and technical operations
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking with the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong experience in Spring framework, Java 8+, bash, Tomcat, Apache, Rest, Linux, Oracle or SQL
- Knowledge in software containerisation is essential (Docker, Docker-compose or Openshift)
- Strong agile development and interest to test what is developed
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňJunior Medior Senior
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. #WeAreDeutscheBoerseGroup
We are #OneGlobalTeam with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations. We are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations. We embrace #diversity #growth and #development.