In the beginning, you will improve your skills and lead a small IT internal project. Later, we will give you a free hand in managing different automation projects and we will give you the responsibility of managing some of our customers. For us, it is not important how many years of experience you have, but we care more about your mindset and willingness to learn and do things. This position is perfect for someone who loves different IT areas and who already has some technical background and experience.
- Leading end-to-end IT projects - coordination of a small team (with the help of the team, using JIRA tools, Confluence, Slack..), communication daily, getting requirements from the client, analyzing them, and communicating them into the team, solving issues, reporting, organizing showcases...
- Coordination of the team using scrum framework (morning stand-ups, ceremonies, sprint, ...
- Later on, helping with other business development activities
Skills & Required Qualifications
- Basic IT skills and general IT overview
- Being able to work on and handle multiple projects and communication
- Communication, organizational, and negotiating skills (this is not a cliché:))
- Interest in IT automation, and in technology in general
- Intermediate English, Czech or Slovak speaker - that is necessary
- IT background ideally
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a big plus
Co je potřeba
VzděláníSŠ VŠ VŠ student
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Be part of competence center working on external and internal projects with team support and benefits even if you may be partially on-site at client office
- Progressive development due to different projects
- Dedicated budget for trainings & certifications
- Working with an international team
- Friendly environment in modern offices
- 25 days of holidays, meal vouchers, contribution to a public transportation card
- Partial home office
- Competitive salary
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?We take care of our employees and contractors. We are supportive and not afraid to share our opinion or ask questions. We use agile methodology for our projects and processes (where possible).
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
ZadavatelRobot ICT s.r.o.
We are an IT company focusing on IT & Process Automation, Software Development, Expert Sourcing and we have an Academy focussed on Robot Process Automation (RPA).
We are an international team, which usually works at our office in Prague - Podolí but some of our colleagues work remotely, or at the client´s site. All our colleagues are always welcome in the office. Join us!