We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the Team
SentinelOne is looking for a Software Engineer for the DevOps team, a group of engineers who design and build tools and solutions that will give our engineers greater control over internal systems while improving their ability to deliver software in a sustainable manner, quickly. This team will be tackling greenfield projects while working to improve the long-term sustainability of the SentinelOne engineering model. Software Engineers at SentinelOne work in a highly collaborative environment, one size does not fit all so please bring your bag of tricks and ability to teach them to others.
What you will be doing
- Working on systems that allow our engineers to deliver features for SentinelOne safely, quickly, and reliably
- Acting as an expert and enabler for Engineering teams to move Cloud-native model
- Owning key metrics around performance, throughput, and failure rates
- Improving SDLC and development efficiency
- Building and maintaining CI/CD and Development infrastructure.
What you should have
- Possess extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable, reliable internal CI/CD processes, platforms, and tools.
- Excellence as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Be a constant learner who is looking to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- A growth mindset, someone who is keen to learn and continuously improve
- You have strong software engineering skills, and love solving large complex problems - if required you can research, troubleshoot, and diagnose problems.
- Background and experience in Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, or Azure are desirable.
- Passion for building tools that accelerate processes and improve engineering effectiveness
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.