Helps us bring our practices and code to the next level, by guiding others or just inspiring them with your code and coding manners. Our applications rely on technologies you should be proficient with or at least know as PHP8, OpenAPI, PostgreSQL, Eventstore, RabbitMQ, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, BigQuery, GitLab. You can see the full stack on Stackshare. The goal is to use as many managed services as possible to give developers maximum time to develop not waste it on operations, one can call it Cloud-Native development.
Our 3 core engineering principles are:
- Fail fast
- No question is stupid.
- Sharing is caring
- The core of your day to day bread will be writing clean code covered by tests
- Look for ways to make development of our platform better from the developer’s perspective
- Working closely with other developers, team lead, UX designers, solution architect and product managers
- Support OPS team during debugging and problem-solving
- Participates in designing new key components - from whiteboard to code
- Identifying areas for modification in the existing codebase and subsequently developing these modifications
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Helping other colleagues via code reviews, pair programming etc.
- Sometimes you will need to jump on a call with customer or other stakeholders to present the work of the team or run debug sessions (ie. integration API’s etc.)
- Help to develop the design and practice good coding practices
- Participate in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in developing ideally customer-facing SaaS products
- Understanding of PHP Symfony, Eventstore and PostgreSQL
- Interpersonal and communication skills Experience with Agile processes
- Attitude for learning new technologies Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking system
We'd love it if you had:
- Experience with scalable applications
- Security understanding
- Experience with Google or any other cloud
- DevOps mindset is appreciated
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Flexible working hours and home office (Up to you if you come to the HQ offices once a month to meet the team or go there on daily basis)
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you!
- 25 days of paid leave
- 4 paid sick days per year
- Credits for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- HQ in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- Fresh fruits, snacks in the office, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program!
About the company
Spaceflow creates digital experiences to enable better life in buildings. Integrating data, technology and people, the company helps landlords and building operators go through digital transformation to finally connect buildings with their occupiers.
Spaceflow provides an all-in-one solution with four main parts:
- Operating system to configure core modules and integrate building hardware
- Admin dashboard to analyze data
- Tenant experience mobile app for occupants to enjoy the convenience and better life in buildings
- Community management to guide clients through the transformation and engage the community.
Spaceflow is present in 18 markets, including the UK, the US, and DACH, Benelux and Scandinavian regions.
We'll be looking forward to meeting you!
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Spaceflow connects local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings which improves integration, collaboration and simplifies daily life. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness providers, use an access system or book meeting rooms, and get news about the